Thursday 15 October 2009

Saturday knitting

A bit of a post match report on the weekend meet and a couple of snapshots. I wish I'd taken more pictures on the day so if anyone else has any, it'd be great to put them up. We had a lovely day again with plenty of cake to go round including a delicious Chocolate torte from Frances and a courgette cake from Irene which went so quickly, I didn't get to try any! Along with a raffle, the Macmillan squares game and donations on the yarn trade table we raised a fantastic £105.29 which I thought was a superb amount. By the end of the day we had 31 finished squares, almost enough for a complete blanket and the promise of a lot more to come. The blanket did get finished in the end and in time for delivery to Ally Pally but I'll save that for the next post.All quiet as we get the hall set up for visitors (above) and knitting and chatting (below).
and squares.....

No comments:

Post a Comment